CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tutorials

Monday, May 28, 2012

I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream.....




I love how versatile the cupcake builder punch is.  I've created so many different styles of cards with this punch in the last little while and can't get enough!! 

I had fun with is card!! -- I used the petite pendant builder punch for the ice cream cone and for the ice cream i used the cupcake punch.  I JUST LOVE love love ice cream and have a hard time sharing... ; )   I've never had a 4 scooper ice cream cone before..hum...maybe I'll have to put that on my list of things to do this summer!

I just realized as I'm typing up the ingredients to this card that the texturz plate i used for the ice cream retired from the SU catty last year.  Oh dear..!   I'm sure you can "fancy" up your ice cream with one of the "new" textured impressions folders which will be available June 1st!



Supplies used for this Project:

Stamp Sets: Apothecary Art, Sweet Cake

Card Stock:  Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Melon Mambo 

Ink: Basic Black

Accessories and More:  Big Shot, Labels Collection Framelits, Cupcake Builder Punch, Petite Pennants Builder Punch,  Basic Rhinestones, Island Indigo Bakers Twine, Snail Adhesive, Stampin Dimensionals




My very popular Cupcake Punch Tutorial is Now Available!  Check out the top Right Hand side bar to purchase and receive your 45 page step by step tutorial.--Are you looking for new fresh ideas? Looking to be inspired? Look no further, I have put together a 7 part tutorial which includes 6 amazing cards and one stinkin' cute scrapbook page layout! The tutorial is in seven parts. Each tutorial gives step-by-step instructions with tons of photos to help you recreate each card. The complete tutorial is 45 pages long and includes over 100 photos. Four of the 6 cards have hidden greetings and i have incorporate the cupcake punch into all 6 cards! You'll be amazed at what you can do with the cupcake punch! I'm so excited to share this tutorial with you! : )

0 comments: