CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tutorials

Friday, January 20, 2012

Long Stemmed Rose {Tutorial}

Detailed Step-by-Step Tutorial Available for Purchase - Just in time for Valentine's Day!


This stunning single long-stemmed red rose is made completely out of cardstock and various Stampin' Up! punches and dies.  Yep, that's right.........cardstock!.....and the Blossom Petals Builder Punch (121808) and the new Hearts Collection Framelits Dies (125599).




Pictures just don't relay how gorgeous these are, or their majestic size!  These roses are 18" long and measure almost 4" across!  They are true long-stemmed beauties!


(I made the valentine to my husband, Keith, in MDS.  I got the idea here). 

Wouldn't you love to make this beauty  for someone special?  Or a whole dozen?! Now you can!  I have put together a detailed tutorial on how make each of these stunning roses.  The tutorial is in three parts.  Each tutorial gives clear step-by-step instructions with tons of gorgeous photos on how to make the roses, stems, calyces, and leaves.   The complete tutorial is 13 pages in length and has 43 photos.  The flowers are not difficult to make, but a lot of photos are required to give complete step-by-step instruction.   It also gives lots of instruction on how to create the subtle effects that really make these flowers look real and come to life.

I have tons of orders for these coming up for Valentines Day from all the guys in my office.  I'm going to be one busy girl!  I even have an order for a full dozen!  Hmmmm.........sounds special.......maybe like a proposal?  I'm charging them a ton, but you can make your own!..............

The complete three part tutorial on how to make this project is available for purchase for only  $5.95  


UPDATE:  (added June 1, 2012):  You are purchasing a tutorial from 2011.  Some of the items used in the tutorial have been discontinued from Stampin' Up!  This tutorial is still easily re-created.  Simple substitutions are noted here.  As of June 1, 2012,  the Mat Pack is  no longer available for ordering through Stampin' Up!    Any piece of thin foam can be substituted for the foam mat from the Mat Pack.  


Or find the link to purchase on the top right sidebar.  The tutorial will be e-mailed to the email address registered to your paypal account within 24 hours as three Adobe PDF files following your purchase.  If you do not receive your email, please check your spam box.  If you still have not received your file within 24 hours, please contact me so I can correct any issues.

 Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.


4 comments:

Laura S

Just beautiful, Leigha! I'm off to buy!!!

Patti Willey

Unbelievable, I thought that was a real rose!

Doris Denman

You are totally AMAZING....yuppers, I just purchased three tutorials! Of course, like I always say, "It's not that I wanted them...I needed them!" There is definitely a difference, lol:) Thank you for sharing your talent...I will be making some table arrangements for my Son's wedding reception in June!

Unknown

Could you let me know how hard this is and what punches you would need... if I don't have everything I don't want to purchase the how to! thanks -
katinamartinez@live.com