CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tutorials

Friday, March 2, 2012

Summer Fun


I've been scrapbooking!  I must admit, I haven't been much of a scrapbooker up until now.  I've always been more into cards and 3-D, but I've been inspired lately to scrapbook some of my favorite photos.  A little while ago, Natasha did a 6"x 6" DSP share.  What a great idea!  All that DSP came in a gorgeous 6"x6" Linen Album with all the 6"x6" DSP pieces tucked into the clear page protectors all labeled and everything.  Now that I have used up most of the DSP, I'm inspired to replace it with 6"x6" scrapbook pages.

 I'm so pleased with how this page of my son Finn turned out.  The tag at the top pulls out for a hidden journaling tag. 


Products used for this project:

Card Stock: Very Vanilla (textured), Pumpkin Pie, Tangerine Tango, Pawsitively Prints DSP (retired)

Accessories and More: Big Shot, Billboard Sizzlit Decorative Strip Die, Round Tab Punch, 1-1/4" Square Punch (to punch bottoms of flags), Lucky Limade Bakers Twine, Dimensionals.


0 comments: