CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tutorials

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Everyday Enchantment Butterflies

As i mentioned yesterday I created these cards for my online customers (customers who purchase SU product online through my website) in the month of March. I'm not much of a mass producer but when i find something that is simple and quick to create I'm all for it.. : )

I absolutely love the 2011-2013 In colour ribbons! --LOVE THEM!
I had fun switching up the colours to match the DSP : )

This exclusive SAB DSP is so versatile you can mix and match any of the patterns. I had fun playing around with the butterflies, mix and matching them with the solid in colours.

The Everyday Enchantment DSP is only around for 3 more days so now is your last chance to take advantage of Sale-a-bration! Stock up on some great product and earn this paper for FREE! or choose any items of your choice from the SAB mini!! If you place an order online I'll send you this card as a thank you!! AND don't forget ONLY 3 more days to earn your FREE exclusive SAB tutorial from ME.. : )


Products used for this project:

Card Stock: Crumb Cake (120953), Very Vanilla (101650), Calypso Coral (122925), Pool Party (122924), Poppy Parade (119793), Lucky Limeade (122926), Peach Parfait (119794)

Ink: Basic Black (101179)

Accessories and More: Big Shot (113439), Perfect Polka Dots (117335), Window Sheets (114323); Scallop Edge Border (119882), Butterfly Punch (119484), Everyday Enchantment DSP (126154), 2011-2013 Assorted In Color Ribbon, Linen Thread (104199), Stampin Dimensionals (104430), Snail adhesive (104332)

--Don't forget if you order $60 (before shipping and taxes) or more through me between March 8th - 31st 2012, not only will you receive a Fabulous FREE Sale-A-Bration product but you will also receive a Fabulous FREE card tutorial from me!! ; )

TO ORDER STAMPIN' UP! PRODUCTS ON-LINE 24/7, CLICK HERE

or click here to email me your order!

5 comments:

Anonymous

Love the way you've used vellum (?) or is it clear transparency sheet for top wing. Cissco Morris is a gardening guru here in the Northwestern part of Washington and when he likes something, he says, "Ooo la la" This is, "Oo la la". Thanks for sharing with us.

Julie A.

Hi Natasha! I love these butterflies. The embossed window sheets are a great effect. Just adorable. Thanks for sharing:)

Allison

Love the window sheets on the butterflies! I'm going to have to start using my window sheets up!

Barb Shelton

I looooove these cards!!! How did you attach the butterflies?

Mindy

Could you please tell me the dimensions of the cream paper behind the butterflies? If it is a tutorial I can buy I would also do that, but did not see it on the sidebar. Thanks!