CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tutorials

Sunday, February 20, 2011

January Stamp Club - Bliss Card




This is one of the 3 projects we created at January's Stamp Club. For the life of me i can not remember where i saw this card. I usually save my "caseable cards" titling them with the person who created it so when time to create i can give credit to the person. I can't find the photo?? AND i prepped it back in December soooooooooo i can't remember what blog i saw it on!! If you recognize this card please email me at alittlebitofink@gmail.com and let me know who's blog you saw it on. I'd love to give credit to the lovely creator as my club girls loved it!! I love the little bird in the corner.. super cute!!

Looking for a FREE stamp set..? This one was FREE! All i had to do was order a few items off my wish list and viola... i was able to add this set to my order for FREE wooohoo... i love FREE stuff!! Do you love FREE stuff?? Grab your wish list and earn your FREE SAB products before March 31st!!

For each $60 SU purchase you submit from any of SU's current catalogues you will earn one item from the SAB mini for FREE! Don't forget to check out the list of stamp sets on the last page of the SAB min. All these sets are from the Big Idea Book & Catalogue. There's lots to choose from so what are you waiting for.. : )

I just love the BLISS set!! I'll have another BLISS card for you next week!

Products used for this project:

Stamp Set: Bliss (SAB)
Card Stock: Soft Suede, Blushing Bride, Very Vanilla.
Ink: Soft Suede, Blushing Bride, and Craft Chocolate Chip.
Accessories: Distressing Tool, Very Vanilla 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder, Embossing Buddy, Powder Pals and Heat Gun.
Regal Rose, Pear Pizazz and Rose Red Markers to colour in the word BLISS.


0 comments: